Monday, February 19, 2007

In A World of Their Own

Even when activities are not planned everyday, my son Kevin and his twin sisters find plenty to do at home with their own vivid, active imaginations. At the moment, my son is obsessed with knights, staging chateau attacks and setting up barriers. If I had a euro for every time I've heard "à l'attaque" this past week..... As for the girls, they're the three little pigs, minus one which doesn't seem to bother them. I think their brother is the wolf, which works out well when he's saying "à l'attaque" so often. I slight change from the "Then I'll huff and I'll puff" version but it works.
Conversation overheard this evening between the girls "Qu'est-ce que tu fais mon petit cochon copain?" reply: "eh ben, je contruis ma maison, mon cochon copain" "what are you doing my little pig friend?" " well, I'm building my house my pig friend"
And when it's like this, there's no chance of stepping into their magical world, I'm on the outside looking in, in amazement.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Margie,
That was charming :)
I think that they are doing fine keeping busy. Vacation time is also fun time... hope they have lots more fun before it's time to go back to class.
Take care,

deedee said...

That's a polite game of three little pigs :)
Our vacation starts on saturday, yay!